About Our Hospital
The practice was started in 1948 by Dr. Samuel Glenn. Dr. James Staud bought the practice in 1960 from Dr. Glenn's estate. It has stayed in the capable hands of the Staud family since then and has been expanded and remodeled from Dr. Glenn's original business into its present form. One of the most notable improvements was the addition of the large parking area directly adjacent to the building. Parking is free for the convenience of our veterinary clients.